Thursday, January 3

Just Breathe

Well, in an hour or two I shall be off to Edam with Veritas to stay. I am totally nervous and scared and questioning my sanity. Unfortunately the phone people only go out there once a week, so I won't get phone (and that includes internet) until Monday. Which means no Sunday night/Monday morning post about how terrified I am to begin my first day. I will definitely post when internet is up and let you all know how it went.

For now - here is my house (i live on the right):

5 comments:

Ruth said...

I will be praying for you, you have such an excellent opportunity to make a good name for yourself as a teacher, work hard, be willing to learn from other teachers, and love the kids, that is the advice my neighbor would give who is one of the best loved teachers I know.

Aunt Ruth

Charlotte said...

Was thinking of you today...hope you had a good planning day :) Praying you'll feel peace this weekend!

Anonymous said...

'morning Heather - prayed that you experience a measure of 'fun' today, as you courageously plan and prepare for the new adventures of the week ahead - no need to fear tomorrow, God's already there, so keep checking in with Him. Lotsa love, A.Ellie

Rosanna Toews said...

I will be thinking of you lots this week. Go get 'em!

Anonymous said...

No experience is quite like the 'first day' at something... praying that God Himself energize and fine-tune those little details that maximize each learning/teaching moment for both you and your students. Wish I could have you over for supper. A.Ellie