Thursday, January 17

My Kitty is Silly

Veritas has her fountain all set up for fresh drinking water and she looks really funny when she licks the dome instead of drinking from the pool. The thing that makes her silly is that she likes to splash the water around before she drinks - like she's trying to dig through it. No wonder she goes through so much in a day.

On a happier note - I'm going home tomorrow! I'm so excited. I can't wait. I have so much to bring back with me. I need to buy some winter boots as mine are not suitable for standing in. I'm going to see The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything. Mom's making ribs for supper and is going to make me a batch of yummy yummy buns. Looks like a pretty good weekend. I just hope Veritas makes it through without me - no point dragging her home for 2 nights when the family will be out during the day in between.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

YAY for being able to go home and enjoy family! Hope you have a relaxing and re-energizing time!! :D