Friday, January 11

Better Now

I feel a bit better now. My cooking lab went pretty okay. I e-mailed the previous teacher with a few questions, but the students cooked and ate what they made so that's about what I hoped for. I had a chat with the receptionist so I got to learn about the budget and that Grade 9s are naturally horrible. She said the only they listen to is yelling and that's with her daughter in the class. It's not what I wanted to hear, but it does make me feel a bit better about myself. Come Jan 25 I'll only have them twice in a six day cycle so I'm not too concerned. For now - I'm planning Monday and then taking my work home with me to see how much I can do there. I'll be completely happy if I can figure out what's going on up to the end of the semester (aka the next 2 weeks). I also need to take a look further ahead in the classes that aren't ending simply because I want to know where those units are going.

Thanks in advance for your prayers.

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Sounds stressful! Praying you are able to focus and plan efficiently. :D

Anonymous said...

Keep hanging in there girl! It's good you can see the positive side to things... praying for you here that you will have the patience and endurance and wisdom you need. Love you!