Monday, January 21

Too Short

Well, I'm back at school and definitely feeling like the weekend was far too short. I made it to the concert, but it wasn't as good as I would have hoped. Probably wouldn't have made a difference if I had skipped it. The new VeggieTales movie was good, but not as good as Jonah. I like my Veggies light-hearted and singing. Ah well - shopping was fairly successful. I found some new winter boots on sale, some kitchen items, and a few groceries. Hopefully I'll make a few more meals this week. Off to a poor start - just remembered I forgot breakfast :(

School still feels overwhelming. I sat down at my desk today and realized that there's a couple classes I don't have planned and I'm not sure where I'm supposed to be when my girls are writing their final (supposedly I cover for whichever teacher is monitoring the exam, but I have no idea who that would be). I really wish that the students would get time off to study for these. I also realized that at the end of the year they don't have any days off before report cards - how silly. So sorry, Brian and Miranda, but that means I won't be able to go to your grad ceremonies.

At least Veritas was really happy to have me back. She gave me a little lecture when I walked in and then spent the evening going crazy. We played together some and she ran back and forth lots. She's afraid of the new little tiny vac (not surprised), but she likes that I brought some more toys from home. She's actually playing with the glow-in-the-dark ball now.

Anywho, the day is about to begin and despite not being prepared for it I should give it a whirl.

No comments: