Saturday, December 29

Exciting, but Scary

Well, my landlady called to say that the apartment is ready (just needs more cleaning in the bathroom and awaiting the arrival of the fixed washer). I discussed it with my parents and we're going to move the majority of my stuff Tuesday, January 1. How exciting. I'll try to remember to get Mom to bring her camera along. If not I'll at least be able to post a picture of the living room where my webcam will pointed. I'll come back with my parents for chinese food and bowling with the Loewens and I'll spend Wednesday finishing off the packing and planning and move the rest of my stuff (including Veritas) on Thursday the 3rd. I'll notify the utilities and if they have to come over hopefully that day will be suitable for them. And that will leave me with Friday to access the school and finish planning my first week. I'll then use my weekend to plan some meals and relax before the start of the new school year.

2 comments:

Dan and Lynn said...

Hi Heather! I just found your blog and I'm excited to read about what's going on in your life. Congrats on the new job!!

Lynn

Anonymous said...

That sounds awesome Heather!! I'm so excited for you for this next chapter you are entering... I know it will have it's challenges but I also know God is with you in this.

Sorry this is late, but Merry Christmas, and an early Happy New Year! Love ya girl!!