Wednesday, December 19

oh dear oh dear oh dear

Who in their right mind agrees to teach Grades 4-12, especially subjects they're not trained in? Well... wait a minute... I'm not in my right mind, but that's what I'm going to do. I am the newest teacher at H.Hardcastle school in Edam, SK (which is in the North Battleford area). I'll be doing some science, social, art, home ec (which is actually PAA now), and health. I'll be living seniors' housing. It's very tiny, but affordable and Veritas can come :) I'll be able to walk to school and this will be fabulous for my resume.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Heather Praise the Lord and CONGRATULATIONS!!! Very excited for you and Happy Birthday on Friday!
A. Irene

Anonymous said...

Congrats Heather! I'm sure you'll do great at whatever you teach!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Heather

Chrys said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting :)

Lisa Lu said...

Heather! That's so good to hear! CONGRATULATIONS!!! And thank you so much for the little toque for the baby from the craft fair! Please thank your mom for me, too! All the best with the new position!

Yvonne said...

Congratulations Heather! Glad the housing worked out for you and that Veritas could move too:) Praying for you as you tackle these all the different subjects and grades. Congratulations!!!

Ruth said...

That is very exciting, I will be praying for you!
Aunt Ruth

Charlotte said...

YAY! So happy to hear the good news :D

Rosanna Toews said...

Happy Birthday Heather!!! Congratulations on the job. Looking forward to hearing how it goes. Hope the day includes good things. Love you.

Kim said...

That is exciting!! I'm so happy for you! Happy Birthday by the way!!