Friday, December 14

Interview

Well, my second interview is on Wednesday in Edam. Small town. 191 students in the school. I'll be getting experience with Grades 4-12. How's that for scary? There'll be science, home ec., social, art, and health. The principal sounds really nice. We had a good chat. The teacher is going on maternity leave and planned out her year so that some of the less desirable things (like sewing and sex ed) are done. She's hoping to have her baby before the end of Christmas break, so they really do need someone. I also spoke to a woman who has control of the low rental housing (silly me, just realized that I didn't ask how much) and she said that the school was really great. They have a place that they would have ready for me by the time I got there and I'll be taking a look after my interview. This is definitely going to take a lot of work, but it'll look good on my resume. Gives me lots of experience with the grades I like (especially since Grade 1 proved a little much for me).

Anywho, prayers appreciated. Even if I get the job I'll need prayers to survive it.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

You sound really excited about this opportunity :D Hope it works out for you. ...where is Edam?