Monday, February 18

So Good!

I loved my trip to Edmonton with Mom. I didn't find everything that I wanted (as if I could afford it all anyway), but I did get the desk I wanted and some dishes. I also found quite a few tops and a new pair of jeans. Mom did really well in the clothing department too. It was nice to just get away and I'm looking forward to spending the rest of the week at home. I just want to finish my grading tonight and get in a little rest. Oh yeah - I really need to do laundry as well :) And I have to clean up everything from setting up my desk ;) At least it worked out and I'm pretty happy with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a fun weekend with your Mom. Enjoy the week setting up and organizing...lesson prep is half the hurdle if you have proper space and develop a system. Be encouraged! A.Ellie