Friday, February 1

Lost It

Well I think I've quite lost my mind. I'm having brain farts all over the place. I'm finding it harder and harder to figure out what's going on and when. I found the year plans I'm supposed to be following and I'm quite behind in a class or two. I'm not ahead in anything ~sigh~. I'm frustrated with myself and this job. I'm realizing just how precious it is to have a single classroom that you're in charge of (or even two) rather than having two thirds of the school. You have to know everyone and you don't get a chance to get to know anyone. I'm frustrated that I don't know what I'm supposed to be teaching - not just what I'm supposed to teach, but the knowledge that goes with it. I don't know the curriculum guides or the informatin I'm supposed to be passing on. I don't want to regurgitate the internet to the students and I really don't want them to regurgitate that back to me. I guess I need to learn stuff - I really hope that next year I have less students to focus on and more time to prepare.

1 comment:

Rosanna Toews said...

Hi Heather - Sorry to hear about the extra stress of so many students and subjects. I hope the weekend hold times of restoration as you prepare for the coming week. Love you.