Wednesday, February 13

2 More Days

Thursday and Friday are going to be sooooooo long. I'm really just ready to give up on the whole lot. I don't know what to do with them. It's not any one thing, but it is everything. I can't seem to focus on anything. There's so much to do and I can't seem to decide where to start. I have tests to make, lessons to prepare, grading to do, and I could probably use a good cry. There's also marks to prepare and after-winter-break to plan. If I stay here for next year - I'm switching to part-time. I will do Home Ec and I will do 2 elementary classes (more if the others are computers, preferably not both science) and I will even do the RBLs, but I will not do Health. I can even make a full-time schedule out of that. Ah well, we'll see what God does.

Here's looking forward to a good winter break!

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Hope the break is refreshing and motivating/inspiring :D