Saturday, February 23

Not Ready to Go

When times are hard I sure miss living at home. There's food, tv, and Mom. Veritas likes the extra space. I get that things are supposed to be difficult and I don't mind some of the hard things. It's that attitude where no one cares if anyone does well because no one fails and there aren't any real consequences. I also don't have the background knowledge I need to teach things well. I honestly thought that the year would be mostly planned out and I would just need to tweak it to my preferences. I guess good teachers are hard to find. I really feel like a bad teacher - even though it's my first year and I shouldn't expect to be good yet. Guess I'm just envious of the friends who seem like they've got it made.

There's still a ton of work to do before I go back tomorrow. Guess I should quit hugging the computer and get to it. I sure could use an assistant. Pray for me, please!