Monday, September 26

New Car

I hope to buy a new-to-me car tomorrow. I told the guy I want to make a deal and then waved off his price with a 'should be good' - there's other things to negotiate though. We'll see how it goes. It's a 2009 blue Mazda 3 hatchback. original owners bought it from the same dealership and had it serviced there. I need to ask about accidents and whether or not it was out in the hailstorm and if they're original tires - apparently those aren't so good in winter ice.


I got all my paperwork handed in to the division office so I'm just waiting for my renewed teacher certificate and then I can be on the sub list. I visited my old high school on the way and it is so different. It's huge and there's only about 6 staff that are the same. I managed to chat with 4 of them. It's funny though cuz one of the classrooms I passed felt just like my nightmares I had for a while about being a high school student again.

1 comment:

Rosanna Toews said...

Yay for Mazda 3 cars! Excited for you. And teaching Sunday School and being on the sub list... praying for you Heather. This is your life, today is your day, embrace all the things that make you smile and continue to trust God with the rest. You can do this!!! Go get 'em gorgeous girl!