Thursday, September 1

Another App

Applied for another job just now. Nervousness and excitement are the current feelings. I always imagine what it could be like. It's dangerous because it makes me more disappointed when I don't get an interview/job, but it's also important because it gives me hope, keeps me going, and gets my planning just in case I get my miracle. This job is the first I've applied for in Alberta for a few years, but it would be a Christian classroom and I would just be ecstatic over that. With an asap start, I'll need more than a lot of prayer, both for getting the job and then getting started.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Heather,

I just discovered that you are blogging again. Thanks for letting us in on part of the job journey. Praying for you today. That you would know where to give your attention... and what to pursue... and have both the patience and energy necessary while you wait for answers.

I hope Sunday School works out for you in the meantime... such a valuable role.

Wish we could chat over coffee. Hugs to you this day.