Thursday, September 8

Disappointment

Well, the job I wanted most closed on Tuesday and I never heard anything. A christian classroom would have been sooo amazing, even if it wasn't my preferred grade. I haven't even got a response regarding Sunday School. Starting to think they don't want me either. It's discouraging. Meanwhile, I've got 2 full time weeks at a job that I hate - it feels like a prison, there's entirely too much cussing, my desk literally stinks lately, and it feels absolutely meaningless. It also leaves me far too tired to attempt anything in the evenings. I have a quilt that Grandma started that I intend to finish (even if it's not quite her plan). I also have so much cleaning and organizing to do, as well as trying to get something together that can make my application stand out. How some people work 2 full time jobs just to keep a roof over their heads, I'll never know. I just don't have that kind of stamina.


So that's where I'm at this week. Stressed, depressed, and nothing to apply for at the moment.

No comments: