Saturday, September 10

Decision

Well, three days in a row my car refused to just get me home. I know it's too hot - the car's still okay, the model just doesn't do such hot weather. But it's making pretty clear that I need to decide whether to move and walk, stay and walk, or get a new vehicle. I really want to move, but I can't afford it - I think it would take 2 full time jobs. I don't feel right spending money on a new vehicle either. I feel like I lifted my foot to take the next step only I can't figure out where God wants me to put it down - no way I can stand like that forever. If only I could figure out what to do. I feel lost. Abandoned. I feel like someone turned out the lights and I'm not sure where the hole in the floor is. I need some time and some space, but both of those are in short supply.

No comments: