Monday, June 16

Please say I'm Done

The kids are definitely done. Who told them they could stop paying attention in June? All kids should be informed that school ends in July so that they know not to shut down until then. I really just wanted to cry today. Tomorrow won't be so bad as my 8/9 class will be in Saskatoon and I only have the 6s for one period. I just have to keep telling myself "11 more sleeps" until tomorrow when I can make the 11 a 10 and pretty soon that 10 will be a 1 and then I'll live at home and be praying for a job.

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Hope you have a great day! I think every kid loses their desire to be at school when the weather turns so nice.
Hang in there, let the last few days be great days for the kids!
A. Ruth

Dan and Lynn said...

Sorry to hear that the kids have stopped paying attention. Hopefully all goes well in your last days at school!

Rosanna Toews said...

One breathe at a time Heather. Thinking of you.