Thursday, June 26

Excitement is in the Air

Everyone will be so excited today. The students have a half day, which will we be spent playing games and cleaning up, and then all they have to do is get their report cards tomorrow. I have no idea how many come for that - they get popped in the mail at noon so I wouldn't think it a big deal. I already know of a few students that won't be there due to summer vacation. Sadly, I have to be at school all day today and 9am to noon tomorrow. I'm pretty much done everything I have to do. The rest would just be favours and what-not. I still have a fair bit of packing and cleaning to do, but I am confident that I can get it done tonite - as long as I don't turn the computer on. I won't pack it in case I finish before 9, but I've learned my lesson about turning it on thinking that I'll just use it to turn on the music. I've lost too many days to just sitting in front of the computer playing solitaire or just staring at it. I'll disconnect the speakers and just use my iPod. Oh - I guess I'll have to turn on the computer to charge that, but I'll still wait until 9. Gotta have some motivation!

Tomorrow I move home. I am so happy about that. I've been looking forward to it since January ;)

No comments: