Friday, June 27

All Done

Yay! Father God let us have good weather to load up the van. I wasn't as ready as I hoped I would be, but Mom and a very nice Auntie Lori didn't complain and swiftly went to work packing and loading my things. It stopped raining shortly before they got to Edam and started again while we drove. I still have some things in my car, but I don't want to think about them until I've dealt with the stuff that did get brought inside. My bed and my desk are already assembled, tho I'll probably spend tonite in Karen's room so that I don't have to do laundry/make my bed just yet.

Veritas seems happy to have me home. She's quite liking my bed right now. It's funny. I've certainly missed her this week. Well, I should go back to unpacking now. I've got so much to figure out yet - things don't fit quite as well in my room as I had envisioned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad for you to be done! Enjoy your stay at home - praying you get a job, see you soon.
A.Ellie