Friday, June 6

Not Again

The last time I had an interview I wondered whether or not it was a job that I would want to accept. I now have so many days where I regret the decision I made. I now have another interview that I've been asked to go. This time the job sounds wonderful - Christian Kindergarten classroom, lots of support - but it's even further from home and civilization and I just don't know what to do. I want to stay home (or maybe go to Edmonton), but I really want to work. If I were to meet friends there it would help, but there's just no guarantees with me. Why can't God give me some easy decisions? I need help finding out what He wants and then doing that, regardless of what I want. I've been told that we get our desires from God and that's part of how we know what He wants, but what if I'm just being a fraidy-cat or selfish? How do i KNOW?

No comments: