Thursday, May 1

May

A new month. Hopefully this will be a good one. I'm just glad I survived the last one. We now have a new EA at the school to work with my biggest problem every afternoon (which is the only time I have him). I cannot tell you what a huge difference this has made this week. Tomorrow we're even going to try an art project that is a bit more fun - as long as I can find the supplies I need :/

Tomorrow night I'm going home. I'm excited to be able to see Starfield and Bethany Dillon in concert. David Nasser will be speaking there as well. It's too bad about the collapse in Abbotsford. I'm just glad that my cousins are fine. I'll be doing some chillaxing as well. I'm so exhausted I just need some rest. I better do some job app stuff too. Oh dear. Ah well. It is in the Lord's hands.

2 comments:

Rosanna Toews said...

Hi Heather - Glad you get a weekend at home! Hope you enjoy the concert. Shane & Shane are some of my favorite singers these days - hope you enjoy them too! Take care.

Ruth said...

Hope you are having an awesome week!
A. Ruth