Thursday, May 22

Oops

Whoops, I haven't posted in 2 weeks. Sorry about that. Did anyone notice?

Lots has happened. My very bestest and dearest friend came out from BC and we went to Phantom of the Opera and Prince Caspian. Both were fabulous. We had a wonderful time and I am reminded how desperately I need a support system. Even though the visit was far too short I am simply glad it happened.

In other news - City of Heroes has released Issue 12!! Lots of exciting features in my favourite MMORPG.

No news on the job front yet. I've been doing lots of applying, but have not heard anything back yet. Hands are clasped in prayer.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Glad you were able to spend sometime with your friend doing things you enjoy.
Hope you have a great weekend!
A. Ruth

Charlotte said...

I noticed :D Glad to hear from you again.