Thursday, May 8

Busy Busy

We're a week into May now and there's still a lot to do before June. Oh well, can't do everything right the first time around. I'm just hoping to make it to the end of June and hopefully God will have told me what's up for the fall.

Oh yeah. The concert was great. I had forgotten how much I loved to hear David Nasser speak. Since the floor gave way in Abbotsford, they've changed their focus. They feel a greater sense of urgency. It was pretty neat to hear them talk about it and how it's the first time in Canada for the openers (Bethany Dillon and Shane & Shane).

Sadly, I won't be home for Mother's Day. Sorry, Mommy, but I still love you. Gas is super expensive and I was home last weekend and I'll be heading home next weekend with my bestest friend and we're going to see Phantom of the Opera!! Woohoo!! I'm so totally looking forward to that.

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Thinking of you today and wishing you efficiency and motivation for all your tasks. :)

Roberta said...

Great blogging, Almost Cat Lady. Go Phantom!