Friday, April 25

Sprinter or Wing?

If I had a camera I totally would have taken a picture of my car. Why? It's snowed in. It started snowing when I got back from Lloyd last weekend and has continued off and on since then. The town's idea of solving the problem is several mounds in the middle of main street (seriously big enough to toboggan down). It makes the roads miserable because it freezes every night and the snow is so heavy and wet that you never know if that's road or ice. Some days, apparently, you couldn't even be sure you were on the road. Craziness. I can't remember the last April there was a foot of snow outside my window.

I don't really mind the snow - I'm more concerned that the sun rises before 7 and sets after 8. I like my light. Unfortunately, the snow is difficult to walk in so I won't be doing any walking until that's gone. Yoga was cancelled due to the snow as well. So it's actually bad for my health. Oh yeah, I have another cold. Good thing I stocked up on tissues.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

sorry to hear you're not feeling well :( that always sucks. hope the snow melts soon!