Thursday, April 17

Cause for Concern

The worst thing about small towns is that it is so easy for other people to find out where you live. Some things my students say have me wondering if this is a safe place for my cat. My things can be replaced, but Veritas can't. She has seriously become like my baby and is definitely a part of who I am. I even miss her when I go home for the weekend. I need to get out of here asap. I just pray that the next 2 months fly by ever so quickly with a slight pause while Jen is out.

On a brighter note, I had another yoga class on Tuesday night. I felt this one a little more, but I'm still enjoying it. It's nice to get some movement in and I know 3 faces in the class, plus I should soon recognize the instructor's face (hey - once a week is hard for me). Also, as long as the weather holds, I'll get to see another friend this weekend :)

No comments: