Saturday, April 5

What's New?

There's nothing new with me so I hope there's something new with you, dear reader. I did make some banana bread today. It's still hot so I haven't tried it yet. It should be good. I also managed to do a little cleaning. So things in the residence are pretty good. I just need to get things rolling on the school front. My superintendant is going to watch a class on Monday. Unfortunately it's one of the difficult junior high classes, but my principal sat in on Thursday and gave me some advice that I'll try to apply. Next weekend I'll be home again:) The weekend after I'm meeting up with a good friend and we're going to make my portfolio look awesome. So hopefully I'll get a great job for the fall.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

mmm...gotta love fresh warm banana bread!