Monday, April 7

Good Job!

Direct quote from my superintendant - "Do you belong at the front of the classroom? Yes!" He was quite emphatic about it. I guess I impressed him. It's nice to know that I can do that when I'm able to put the work in - which isn't often. Ah well. He gave me a couple of things to work on and I intend to do so. I was quite pleased with the way the class turned out - even if it did start getting out of control towards the end. I can also make play dough on my own now :) I wish I had 2 or 3 hours right now just to work, but lunch is only 50 minutes and then it's back to classes. One really could spend endless hours just planning out what's going on. Tomorrow will be a challenge as health is the worst subject, but I'll just do what I can and try to not get down on myself. I am only a first-year teacher, after all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Heather! So glad the class went well for you! Wish I could trade you a banking lesson for health... Was imagining a classroom concession stand during coffee break or maybe a garage sale to boost morale among my students ... will see how today goes (don't have to dread going to the dentist today). Be encouraged!
A.Ellie