Friday, November 18

Where have the days gone?

I feel like far too much time has passed for the little I've accomplished. I've been working on my quilt, but I find I get tired rather easily. I haven't had any additional sub days which makes me quite sad. The teacher-librarian program is sounding more tempting, but I think I'd like a few more library days before deciding to make such a huge investment. My plan is to volunteer at some of the other elementary schools and try to shadow my former teacher for a day or two. I need to be educated and make a good decision.


I decided that I wanted to keep my car a while longer, but it's already proving difficult. I had it parked for three hours without plugging in and it very nearly didn't start. Took a lot of tries to get it going. I told work that I'm only doing Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays now - that takes some relief off, but now I have an e-mail saying that they want to talk to me about covering some holidays in December. I'm thinking that my time to decide when to quit there is growing short. I'm not sure she'll accept that I'm only doing those 3 days. Without getting more sub calls I don't feel comfortable quitting, but if I commit to additional days at the job then I won't be available in case I do get called. ~sigh~ It's all so very difficult for me.

No comments: