Monday, October 1

Please Pray

I need to ask you all out there to pray with me. There might possibly be an opening at a friend's school that might possibly become a permanent position. My friend has already talked to her principal and they would be interested in me filling that position if they are given the money to open it. Unfortunately it would be in Alberta and that would mean having to change my car back over (again and the money it takes) as well as finding an apartment and all that entails. Definitely having my own classroom is something that I look forward to, but the cost involved in moving is something to consider as well - especially since my Saskatchewan teacher's certificate is about to come through and there's still the possibility of covering a mat leave in Dec/Jan to the end of the year. I am really struggling at home so it might be wise to go, but I just don't know how to make this decision or what God wants - He hasn't been clear with me of late. So please just pray for me and I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

praying God will be the light to your path and a lamp for your feet - showing you the next step.