Thursday, September 27

Insert cry of frustration here

I have been feeling so low and rotten the last couple of weeks. Just waiting for my teaching certificate to come and validate my existence. If I can just get some classroom experience maybe I can get a full time job and stop hearing about what poor choices I make. Today I get a call from the division office saying that they still needed my teaching certificate. That reminded that 2 1/2 weeks is waay too long for it to come through - especially when my cheque has already been cashed. So I called Sask Learning today only to find that my letter of employment was NEVER sent. GAH! So I had to go over there today and wait for them to find my application and see what happened. It was simply never sent. So I should have been on the sub list like a week ago, but my division never did their part. I'm so upset. It just feels like everything I try to do gets ruined, delayed, or ends up where I never wanted it. I just want to go back to sleep and forget about the waking world.

4 comments:

Lisa Lu said...

Aaaw! Hang in there Heather! That's so disappointing but everything will go through quickly now that they've realized their mistake, I'm sure! We'll be praying for you!

Rosanna Toews said...

Sorry to hear about the frustrating experience. That stinks.

Charlotte said...

so many blocked goals! hang in there! praying God will clear your path and remove the obstacles.

Yvonne said...

Hoping and praying that this week goes better for you.