Wednesday, October 17

So Much To Do

Well, my Saskatchewan teaching certificate FINALLY arrived so tomorrow I will be dropping off a copy at the division office. I have no idea how long it will take to get me on the list and then to start getting some working days, but at least it's happening. They also posted a temporary position at WES from Nov 13 to the end of the year - that would be fabulous. I am definitely planning on taking time with the package I send it. It will be awesome and they will hire me. I talked to my Alberta friend tonight and the superintendent out there denied the requests for additional teachers and even the request to just shuffle some students around within the school to ease the burden on the Grade 4's. Pretty crazy. I am so hoping and praying that I know something by the end of this month and that it will be positive and great.

I still have mountains of junque to go through. I'm deciding what I'll sell next garage sale season, what I would absolute NEED if moved tomorrow, what can wait, and what can go into storage. I want to get myself cleaned up and organized and ready for anything.

That is all. As usual, your prayers are appreciated.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Hooray! So glad to hear your certificate came through - wishing you lots of days of work :D Happy organizing!