Thursday, August 30

Well, today was the first day of classes... and I still don't have a teaching job. I went to the division office and she said that they're going through a pile of applications a foot thick. Guess I need someone to get mine bumped to the top. I did visit the vice principal at my old elementary school - he's fully supportive of me and will definitely give my name out, but I have to get on the sub list first. I have decided that sub list or no sub list I will hand in my two week's notice tomorrow. I do have faith that I will get on that list or get a contract, but either way my job blows. Half an hour after my shifts starts I just want a nice tall bottle of vodka (okay, maybe not everyday, but definitely the last few days). 6am sux!

I'm not sure where God is leading, but even if I don't have a real job during those two weeks while my parents are away - I have enough work in the house to keep me busy. Please keep on praying.

3 comments:

Rosanna Toews said...

I can relate to not knowing where God is leading. Hang onto to His promise that His plans are to give you hope and a future. Thanks for blogging Heather.

Charlotte said...

will definitely join you in prayer. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! You're blogging again! For sure I am praying for you... I have thought about you often this summer. Say hi to Veritas for me!