Friday, August 3

Step One

Attract more cats... Yesterday some stray cat just ran up to me when I opened the door (at 5:30am) and of course I had to pet it, but then it wanted to come to work with me - even tried to get into the car. Tempting... but Veritas is the cat for me and Mom and Dad have forbidden more.

I dropped off my sub application at Prairie Spirit 206 today. Pray for me. I really want to get on the sub list so that I can get my foot in the door of this division and maybe get a mat leave that starts later in the year. I really want to teach and nothing else has panned out for me.

I cannot believe that I am working August 6 straight through to the 17th, but that is the price for booking days off for Cheryl Lynn's wedding; can't wait for that. I also can't wait for an end to 6am days, but I'm guessing that will go on at least until the end of August, unless God provides otherwise.

No comments: