Wednesday, August 22

Tiredness

Went to CheryLyndon's wedding this weekend. CherylLynn looked sooo fine. What a hottie! Lucky lucky Lyndon. Was great to see a bunch of the family, though. We got in late Friday night, ate far too much, went to the Mennonite Museum in Steinbach, saw The Sound of Music (not as good as the movie), and of course went to the wedding and dance. My knees can't really handle such long drives anymore. Need stronger pain killers.

So this morning is was back to work at 6am. That's so tough. I barely slept last night and I was just exhausted and bored today. My job really is pretty boring. Every once in a while something interesting happens but even those start to become monotonous. I'm really excited for when I can quit. I just called the school division office to find out if I'm on the sub list for the fall, but I had to leave a voicemail and she should get back to me. Hopefully very soon...

Bah, phone isn't ringing. Will update once I know for sure.

2 comments:

Rosanna Toews said...

May your phone ring and may you continue to feel God's love for you.

Charlotte said...

I say "ditto" to Rosanna's comment :)