Thursday, December 27

Merry Christmas!

Whoops - been a long time since my last post. My apologies.

My main Christmas present was a week in Maui in November. I loved reading on a lounge chair and listening to the ocean. So warm and nice.


Celebrated my birthday with a couple friends. We played Mario Party 9 and watched My Cat From Hell (LOVE that show!). Got some books and really cool jewellery. Christmas Day my Mom still wanted us to open presents so I got some funky little things and a printer.

Braved the world for some Boxing Day shopping, but I didn't really find it busy except for one place. Spent too much money, but what else is new? Did that again today when I signed up for my first quilting class and bought the fabric that I need for it. I better get to work on some of the stuff I have at home so I can feel well practised.

No comments: