Saturday, June 23

Eep

I kinda forgot about my blog in the midst of a bunch of computer troubles. A lot has happened since January.

I've had quite a few sub days and they have been rewarding. The education system is where I belong. I applied to, and was accepted in, the Teacher Librarian Distance Learning (TLDL) course at the U of A. I'm getting my Masters! and I start on Friday ~gulp~ I don't think I'm ready - my head hurts and there's so much to read and my room is too crowded. However, I do look forward to talking with my class and meeting people and getting ideas for my future library/classroom.

The search for a new place to live has commenced. There's pretty well nothing to rent at a decent price that let's cats in - I've been seriously looking for months now. The search turned into maybe buying. I've found one place that I just LOVE, but the community isn't fully wired for high internet speeds. At least it gets basic high speed. Gotta think and pray about it - this is one of those places where I really don't want to make a bad decision.

I'm still buying fabric, but not really doing anything with it. At least when I do move out I don't really need an entertainment budget - between school, gaming, and all my sewing projects I should be busy for the next four years... except that doesn't leave room for meeting Mr Right-for-me. Guess that part is still up to God's amazing hand.

I think I'm going to try posting some thoughts on my readings. Why didn't I think of that earlier? I only have a week to get my stuff together and I could've been getting my thoughts down all along. Oh well. No point in focussing on the past - just gotta look ahead to the future.

Thanks for catching up with me :)

No comments: