Sunday, January 1

Happy New Year

Well, the year has just turned over. What will 2012 hold? That is for God to know and I'll probably find out. I certainly couldn't have predicted how 2011 would end after the way it began.

I lost my Grandma. I started a new job, hated it, and quit in about ten months. Reevaluated what I want to do in life and went back to teaching, but also applied for my masters of education in teacher-librarianship. Reconnected with some friends; let others go. Paid off my interest-bearing loans and then spent too much. Found my art in quilting and also started looking into other crafting and sewing areas. Played more facebook games than ever and got sick of them - will be blocking a lot of them now. Got one of each class in World of Warcraft to 85, but the best is still just playing with my friends.

All in all it was a pretty good year. I most definitely feel better now than before. Here's to hoping the journey continues in the direction God guides.

Happy New Year to you all!

No comments: